Companies using Microsoft Exchange and/or Microsoft Outlook® can take advantage of productivity-enhancing tools from CallXpress. CallXpress is a reliable unified messaging solution that seamlessly integrates with Exchange and Outlook. With CallXpress, users will never miss another important message of any type.
CallXpress users can receive their voice mail, faxes and e-mail messages in a single Outlook e-mail inbox, allowing them to prioritize, answer and store all types of messages quickly. In a ComGroup study, Microsoft Exchange desktop users reduced time to check messages by 57% using CallXpress. Since users are familiar with the Outlook inbox, minimal training is required. CallXpress is PBX independent, integrating with over 250 traditional and IP phone systems.
- Desktop users can receive all incoming messages — e-mail, fax and voice — in their Outlook inbox for easy handling.
- Using speech commands, mobile users can call in, navigate their Exchange inbox, listen to their e-mail and phone messages, and reply either via e-mail (sent as a .WAV file) or have a phone number dialed automatically.
- CallXpress can be administered with minimal training through the Microsoft Management Console.
- AVST has over 22 years of messaging experience.
- CallXpress was first to market with new technologies such as text-to-speech and speech recognition
- CallXpress has an installed base of over 35,000 customers worldwide.
For additional information in enhancing your Microsoft Exchange solution, please review the following: